The Ridgefield Library Guardian Society
The formation of the Guardian Society in 2009 marked the beginning of a new era for the Library. This is the time when those of us who care about the Library are being asked to come forward and demonstrate our support in larger ways than ever before. We need to secure the future of this beloved institution. To that end, we invite you to consider membership in the Ridgefield Library Guardian Society and thank those who have already joined.
Contact: Laureen Bubniak, Director of Development, 203-438-2282 x11029 firstname.lastname@example.org
The Ridgefield Library has been serving our community for over 100 years, through good times and bad. Town funding provides only a portion of the Library’s annual operating budget, and other government, foundation and corporate support cannot be relied upon in these uncertain times. To rise to the challenge of meeting the increasing and ever more diverse needs of the community, we rely on the steadfast commitment of private donors who understand the enduring value of libraries in our society.
Guardian Society donors are individuals, families and organizations who believe in the Ridgefield Library and are committed to its ongoing success. With an annual financial contribution of $1,000 or more, each donor helps to uphold the Library - our programs, resources and presence in the town of Ridgefield.
The Guardian Society consists of several levels of annual giving, starting at $1,000.
$10,000 and above
$5,000 - $9,999
$2,500 - $4,999
$1,000 - $2,499
- Gifts may be made in one-time or multiple installments via check, credit card or transfer of appreciated stock.
- Guardian Society gifts may be paid outright or you may make a pledge to be paid later in the fiscal year.
- Donors may make a one-time yearly gift or make a multi-year commitment of support at the Guardian Society level.
- Matching gifts may also be used to fulfill your commitment to the Guardian Society.
- Click here for a printable Guardian Society pledge form
- Click here to make a secure online Guardian Society gift (one-time or recurring payment) by credit card.
- Please contact Laureen Bubniak at 203-438-2282 x1029 or by email at email@example.com to discuss alternative payment arrangements.
Guardian Society donors are a critical part of the Ridgefield Library and are recognized in many ways for their special contributions. The Guardian Society provides benefits such as:
- Access to private events such as receptions before special programs
- The privilege to reserve seats at selected Library programs
- Invitations to regular gatherings honoring our donors
- Prominent recognition in our annual report and other donor listings
- The opportunity to participate in special programs with notable speakers on the future of libraries and other pertinent topics
- Regular updates with behind-the-scenes news and advance notice of upcoming events
- Above all, Guardian Society donors protect the history of the Ridgefield Library, ensure our future and help us realize our vision.
* Charter member of the Guardian Society
Ridgefield Library | 472 Main Street, Ridgefield, Connecticut 06877 | 203-438-2282 | Directions
- Catalog & Collections
- Using the Library
- Research & Reference
- Reader's Resources
- News & Events
- About the Library