Stuffed animals are invited to sleep over at the library! Come with your favorite stuffed friend to story time on Friday, May 10, tuck them in, and pick them up at story time the next morning. Some backup stuffed animals will be available to sleepover, in case you have trouble saying goodbye. Ages 8 and younger. No registration. Even if you don’t make it to the program on Friday, you’re welcome to come to Stuffed Animal Storytime on Saturday, May 11 at 10:30 AM.
- Creative Bug is Here!
- Reopening Survey
- Library Director Participates in COVID-19 Archival Project
- Lobby Pickup Service
- Understanding Race
- Statement From the Ridgefield Library
- Summer Reading 2020
- Library Announces Plans to Begin Curbside Service
- May 20th Message from Library Director Brenda McKinley
- Hope is the thing with feathers