Stuffed animals are invited to sleep over at the library! Come with your favorite stuffed friend to story time on Friday, May 10, tuck them in, and pick them up at story time the next morning. Some backup stuffed animals will be available to sleepover, in case you have trouble saying goodbye. Ages 8 and younger. No registration. Even if you don’t make it to the program on Friday, you’re welcome to come to Stuffed Animal Storytime on Saturday, May 11 at 10:30 AM.
- Coronavirus Information
- Save the Date: Great Expectations Gala
- Author Talk with Roz Chast and Patricia Marx
- How To Raise an Adult with Julie Lythcott-Haims
- Giving Day is Coming Soon!
- Ridgefield Poet Laureate Application
- Poetry Reading With Jericho Brown
- The Joys and Perils of Filmmaking
- Tech Recycling Day
- Visit a Museum