November 16: Join our Tellabration celebration! Tellabration is an international event celebrating the rich tradition of oral storytelling. Laconia Therrio of the Connecticut Storytelling Center will offer stories for families with children aged 5 and up at 11 AM. And at 1 PM hear Mr. Therrios’ tales for teens and adults. Light refreshments will be served at both events. Visit our Event Calendar for more information.
- Author Talk with Roz Chast and Patricia Marx
- Giving Day is Coming Soon!
- Save the Date: Great Expectations Gala
- Study Rooms at the Library
- 2020 Census Public Information Session
- Ridgefield Poet Laureate Application
- Poetry Reading With Jericho Brown
- The Joys and Perils of Filmmaking
- Tech Recycling Day
- Games on Tap January