Library Director Brenda McKinley recently participated in the Ridgefield Historical Society’s ongoing project documenting the town’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Local business owners, students, health care workers, teachers, parents and kids are invited to help preserve this history by sending photographs, artwork, personal reflections, stories, letters and more to the Ridgefield Historical Society for its COVID-19 Archival Project. These items, if appropriate, will be stored in Historical Society archives and made available to future researchers and visitors to the collection.
- Creative Bug is Here!
- Reopening Survey
- Library Director Participates in COVID-19 Archival Project
- Lobby Pickup Service
- Understanding Race
- Statement From the Ridgefield Library
- Summer Reading 2020
- Library Announces Plans to Begin Curbside Service
- May 20th Message from Library Director Brenda McKinley
- Hope is the thing with feathers