Coming in September! The Friends of the Ridgefield Library invite you to stop by their annual Fall Book Sales. Sales will be held on the Lower Level of the Library.
ALL visitors must wear masks that cover nose and mouth at all times while in the Library, regardless of vaccination status, per the Town of Ridgefield. Masks must conform to current CDC recommendations.
Children’s Book Sale:
- Friday, September 10th from 10am to 8pm (10am-noon $10 entry, free for Friends!)
- Saturday, September 11th from 9am to 5pm
- Sunday, September 12th from 10am to 5pm
- Monday, September 13th from 8am to 4pm (Bag Day! $5 per grocery bag, bring your own bag)
General Book Sale:
- Friday, September 17th from 10am to 8pm (10am-noon $10 entry, free for Friends!)
- Saturday, September 18th from 9am to 6pm
- Sunday, September 19th from 10am to 5pm
- Monday, September 20th from 8am to 6pm (Bag Day! $5 per grocery bag, bring your own bag)
- Tuesday, September 21st from 8am to 6pm (EXTRA Bag Day! $5 per grocery bag, bring your own bag)
PLEASE NOTE: We have reached our capacity to store donated materials. Do not leave donated books in the Library Lobby or anywhere outside the Library building.
Don’t want to wait for the next book sale? Shop online 24/7. Hundreds of titles available, from bestsellers to first editions to hard-to-find novelties. And the Friends have great customer ratings for service and quality!