The Town of Ridgefield encourages ALL residents to wear masks indoors regardless of vaccination status. Click here for updated COVID information from the Town of Ridgefield.
Library Masking Guidelines:
- Unvaccinated patrons are required to wear masks while in the Library.
- Masks are optional for fully vaccinated patrons, although the Town of Ridgefield currently recommends that everyone wears a mask indoors.
- ALL patrons aged 2 & older entering the Lodewick Children’s Library must wear masks, regardless of vaccination status.
- The Library has masks available at all service desks.
Patrons wishing to utilize the Contactless Lobby Pickup service for requested materials are asked to either reply to their “Hold Materials Ready for Pick-up” email or to call the Circulation Team at 203-438-2282 ext.202, to arrange for a Lobby Pickup.
We are also here to help you by phone or email during open Library hours:
Adult Services: 203-438-2282 ext.201 or [email protected]
Children’s Services: 203-438-2282 ext.203 or [email protected]
Circulation Department: 203-438-2282 ext.202 or [email protected]
Teen Services: 203-438-2282 ext.118 or [email protected]
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 10am-8pm
- Friday 10am-6pm
- Saturday 9am-5pm
- Sunday 1pm-5pm
We will continue to communicate with email updates, please be sure to join our email list, and check our website www.ridgefieldlibrary.org for current information. Thank you for your patience and support through these challenging times.