About Our Catalog
The Bibliomation Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC) is your portal to the more than 120,000 print and media holdings of the Ridgefield Library, along with digital collections and resource-sharing opportunities. Not finding what you are looking for? Please ask us! We are here to help.
Ridgefield Library Catalog
- Search by title, author, subject, keyword, or series. Limit results by
material type or format, such as large print or CD audiobook.
- Sort results by author, title, or publication date
- Live links to electronic content such as downloadable audiobooks or ebooks
- Easy cross-reference to other works by an author or on the same topic
- Read-alike author and title recommendations
- “List” feature to create your own lists of books to read or share
- Simple online process to reserve an item not currently available (have your
library card handy)
You can access the catalogs of all of the Bibliomation library catalogs right from our catalog. Along the top of the screen, you will see the heading “Library” next to a pull-down menu. From that menu, you can select any of the over 60 member public libraries in our consortium, or you can scroll all the way to the top and select “Bibliomation.” That will allow you to search the catalogs of all the Bibliomation libraries at once.
- Seamless access to the holdings of 60-member public libraries in our Bibliomation network
- Search a specific library or all Bibliomation libraries at once from one convenient search screen, or widen your search to the global catalog with one simple step
- Request many items for pick-up in Ridgefield without filling out separate request forms
FindIT CT Statewide Catalog
FindIT CT statewide catalog with library holdings from over 277 Connecticut libraries. Access FindIT CT here. This resource is made possible by the Connecticut State Library.
Other Local Library Catalogs
Many of the libraries in the towns surrounding Ridgefield are not members of the Bibliomation consortium. As a holder of a Ridgefield Library Card, you can register your card at most Connecticut public libraries to obtain borrowing privileges. If you cannot wait for a book to be delivered to you via interlibrary loan, you may wish to check the catalogs of some local libraries. Here are links to a few local non-Bibliomation library catalogs: