Escape Room Fundraiser
An Escape Room is a popular immersive puzzle game where a group of participants are “locked” in a room and must solve a series of clues and puzzles in order to find the answer, key, or solution to “escape” and win. Games have a time limit, which is usually an hour, and rely on participants’ ability to work together, share clues, and think laterally.
The 2020 Escape Room Adventure at the Ridgefield Library celebrates all things fairy tales with the “Call of the Fabled Forest.” Can you help the princess escape the tower before the breadcrumb trail grows stale?
Book by the Room
Escape Room sessions are purchased BY THE ROOM* for $200 and can accommodate up to eight (8) people. Recommended group size is 5-6.
A la carte Tickets
Single, a la carte tickets are available for $30 apiece on the Saturday 2:30-3:30 pm sessions for all 3 weekends. Sessions allow up to eight (8) people to participate at one time. Room will close when 8 tickets are purchased. This room is not available to book for $200.
Wine & Win
Special 21+ adults-only sessions will take place on Fridays from 8:30 pm until 10:00 pm and includes wine and hors d’oeuvres before the Escape Room. These sessions accommodate no more than eight (8) adults for $250.
- The escape room is recommended for ages 10 and older.
- We recommend an adult per 2-3 children under the age of 12 to be in the room to both assist and oversee behavior.
- Adult chaperones are considered participants.
- Participants in the room cannot exceed 8 people.
- We must strictly enforce the group maximum for the safety of participants..
- Please refrain from requesting to accommodate more than the maximum number of participants.
Sunday, January 5, 2020
Escape Room purchases are donations to the Library and help fund the Library’s Operating Budget.
The Call of the Fabled Forest is the 3rd Escape Room created by the Ridgefield Library. All aspects of the room-clues, puzzles, props, decorations-are created in-house by Librarians. The creators of this year’s room are John Casiello, Shay Glass, Meg Klein, and Kristina Lareau.