Have difficulty getting to the Library due to health or mobility problems? Let us come to you with reading, viewing and listening material to enrich your life even when you can’t get out.
Homebound Delivery Service is available to all residents of Ridgefield who are unable to come to the Library due to disability or health problems. Proof of Ridgefield residence will be necessary to enroll.
- Service is provided to residents of all ages who meet the criteria.
- Those with short-term as well as long-term need are welcome.
- No proof of need from a physician or other referral is required.
- Most library materials owned by the Ridgefield Library can be requested, including large print books, audiobooks, and video recordings.
- Library staff conduct an introductory interview to learn about a participant’s reading tastes and format preferences. Participants then call the Library when they wish to request a delivery.