The Ridgefield Library is incorporated as a private library association, established as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. While recognized as the provider of public library service for the town of Ridgefield, the Library receives only a portion of its annual operating budget from a town grant. Each year the Library needs private donations totaling 30 cents of every dollar spent. Your generosity enables the Ridgefield Library to continue to offer a wide range of collections, superior programs, state-of-the-art technology, and a stellar staff, and to maintain the outstanding quality of our Library. Donations of all levels are most appreciated and recognized in various categories.
Ways to Donate to the Annual Appeal
- Gifts may be made as a one-time payment by check or credit card. Click here for a Donation Form to print and mail.
- Click here to make a secure online Annual Appeal donation by credit card. You can choose to make a one-time gift, or our Sustained Giving Plan allows you to schedule recurring gifts to fulfill your commitment over several months or years.
- Matching gifts will be counted toward your total giving for the year and recognized accordingly. Click here to learn more.
- The Ridgefield Library is a qualified recipient of donations through many Employee Giving programs. Click here.
- Your Annual Appeal gift may be made as a tribute in memory or honor of someone special. Click here.
- The Ridgefield Library is pleased to accept gifts of stock or securities, a vehicle, or other assets. Click here to learn more about gifts of stock. Click here to learn more about our Vehicle Donation Program.
Click here to see the 2017–2018 Annual Report.
Click here to see the 2016–2017 Annual Report.