The Ridgefield Library is incorporated as a private library association, established as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. While recognized as the provider of public library service for the town of Ridgefield, the Library receives only a portion of its annual operating budget from a town grant. Each year the Library needs private donations totaling 30 cents of every dollar spent. Your generosity enables the Ridgefield Library to continue to offer a wide range of collections, superior programs, state-of-the-art technology, and a stellar staff, and to maintain the outstanding quality of our Library. Donations of all levels are most appreciated and recognized in various categories.
Ways to Donate to the Annual Appeal
- Gifts may be made as a one-time payment by check or credit card. Click here for a Donation Form to print and mail.
- Click here to make a secure online Annual Appeal donation by credit card. You can choose to make a one-time gift, or our Sustained Giving Plan allows you to schedule recurring gifts to fulfill your commitment over several months or years.
- Matching gifts will be counted toward your total giving for the year and recognized accordingly. Click here to learn more.
- The Ridgefield Library is a qualified recipient of donations through many Employee Giving programs. Click here.
- Your Annual Appeal gift may be made as a tribute in memory or honor of someone special. Click here.
- The Ridgefield Library is pleased to accept gifts of stock or securities, a vehicle, or other assets. Click here to learn more about gifts of stock. Click here to learn more about our Vehicle Donation Program.