To help secure the future of our beloved institution, we invite you to consider membership in the Ridgefield Library Guardian Society each year. To rise to the challenge of meeting the increasing and ever more diverse needs of the community, we rely on the steadfast commitment of private donors who understand the enduring value of libraries in our society.
Guardian Society donors are individuals, families, and organizations who believe in the Ridgefield Library and are committed to its ongoing success. With an annual financial contribution of $1,000 or more, each donor helps to uphold the Library—our programs, resources, and presence in the town of Ridgefield.
The Guardian Society consists of several levels of annual giving, starting at $1,000:
Chairman’s Circle $10,000 and above
President’s Circle $5,000 – $9,999
Director’s Circle $2,500 – $4,999
Benefactor’s Circle $1,000 – $2,499
- Gifts may be made as a one-time payment by check or credit card. Click here for a Donation Form to print and mail.
- Click here to make a secure online Guardian Society donation by credit card. You can choose to make a one-time gift, or our Sustained Giving Plan allows you to schedule recurring gifts to fulfill your commitment over several months or years.
- Matching gifts will be counted toward your total Guardian Society Commitment for the year and recognized accordingly. Click here to learn more.
- The Ridgefield Library is a qualified recipient of donations through many Employee Giving Programs. Click here to learn more.
- Your Guardian Society gift may be made as a tribute in memory or honor of someone special. Click here to learn more.
- The Ridgefield Library is pleased to accept gifts of stock or securities, a vehicle, or other assets. Click here to learn more about gifts of stock. Click here to learn more about our Vehicle Donation Program.
Click here for a current list of Guardian Society Members.
Click here for the Guardian Society brochure outlining ways in which members sustain the Library as well as Guardian Society benefits.